Author Topic: Italian Translation  (Read 69308 times)

andrea.ippo

Updated for version 2.0.4663 (includes strings up to 30Aug12 included)

(this version is obsolete, see comment below)
http://pastebin.com/9i4E3BVZ
Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 09:54:10 PM by andrea.ippo

be_wz

come faccio a salvarlo nel formato corretto?

Steven

• Administrator

andrea.ippo

come faccio a salvarlo nel formato corretto?

Hi be_wz, you can either download the compiled lngc version Steven uploaded or paste the text I posted to pastebin into a text editor and save the file as .lng, then put it in the localisation folder of MB.
Both ways work, but the compiled version should be more efficient

andrea.ippo

New version with just a minor change:

updated, see next post
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 10:15:45 PM by andrea.ippo

andrea.ippo

andrea.ippo

m4dbra1n

Hi everybody, after a long time I present you the new Italian translation for Musicbee!

It's not all my work, I'm simply updating the translation to the latest updates :)

Since is a WIP, I'll post updates asap, hoping to give you a complete one before 2016 XD

UPDATE: here the new link for the download, click on it to beredirected: Italiano.lng -  227 KB

Just rename the Italian.lngc in the language folder and copy this one, then launch MusicBee and select the new file: relaunch and voilĂ ! ;)

More refined versions will follow, stay tuned!
Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 11:58:29 PM by m4dbra1n

m4dbra1n

Hi @Steven,

I know a lot of time passed  :( , but I'm here to ask you once again if I can have the latest eng files to continue and update the remaining strings for the Italian translation  :D

Can I use the ones from the Q & A thread?

Best Regards

m4dbra1n

yes thats right

Nice thanks. One last question: how can I convert back to text the actual Italian file included in MusicBee? Can you give the plain text not compiled so that I can compare them and translate the missings strings without doing it from the scratch?

Thanks in advance

Steven

• Administrator

urfausto

jeez, this translation is really bad. how do you process this? maybe, just maybe, i could help improve it.

hiccup

how do you process this?

You can open an .lng file with something like notepad++, edit it and then provide a download link so it may be integrated in a next MB release.
Be sure to check for newly added translatable content that you can find on the 'Latest Version' board.