Author Topic: How to only play selected songs(s) without auto adding all songs in folder?  (Read 1139 times)

DKDiveDude

In the main "Tracks" area when I just want to play a single song I would, to me logically expect that a double click would do that. Sure it starts to play the selected song, BUT it also adds ALL the music files in the folder to the "Playing Tracks" / playlist!?!

How do I turn off so MusicBee does NOT add anything but the selected song(s) by normal left clicking?

Yes I am aware of the right-click options, however to me it's more logical just to normal left-click.

DKDiveDude

In the main "Tracks" area when I just want to play a single song I would, to me logically expect that a double click would do that. Sure it starts to play the selected song, BUT it also adds ALL the music files in the folder to the "Playing Tracks" / playlist!?!

How do I turn off so MusicBee does NOT add anything but the selected song(s) by normal left clicking?

Yes I am aware of the right-click options, however to me it's more logical just to normal left-click.

Ok in Preferences under "Now Playing" I found the setting under "Play Now"!

frankz

Edit->Edit Preferences->Now Playing...playing tracks list...'Play Now' Action...clear list and play selected tracks only

Please search the forum or Google for before posting for basic questions. This has been asked many times before.