Author Topic: Can I make playlists on an Android device with music bee?  (Read 1010 times)

89ermis

I'd like to use my phone as a music player. Since music bee is great, I was wondering if I could use it to make playlists and add songs to them as you would on itunes with an iPod (before they became obsolete).

1)Can I make playlists on an Android device with music bee?
2) Can I add/ remove songs from my phone in an easy manner using music bee? I.e. by searching for a specific track on my device from the app?
3) Any scrobblers you'd recommend that also work when you're offline?

phred

• Global Moderator
1- Yes, but you'd be better off creating the playlists on MB and then syncing (copying) to the device.
2- Yes, but you'd be better off creating the adding/removing on MB and then syncing (copying) to the device.
3- Don't know as I don't scrobble. MB does use last.fm for scrobbling, but I have no idea if it works offline. I suspect not.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
If you're willing to use last.fm for scrobbling, Simple Scrobbler is a good app that works with a lot of Android music players like GMMP. I ditched last.fm when Steven made the wifi syncing app that can sync play counts directly from GMMP though.
Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 10:10:42 AM by psychoadept
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)