Author Topic: Syncing album art files with Android  (Read 1549 times)

CrimsonCard

I'm having trouble syncing my album art files alongside my music files with my Android. The music syncs as it's supposed to (untouched), but I would like Musicbee to also transfer the album art files that are inside of each album folder. These are mostly just files named cover.jpg, folder.jpg or front.jpg.  My goal is to just have them transferred without alteration, meaning same name, same size, and in the same directory as if I was just transferring the album with Windows Explorer. Is there an option in the Musicbee sync settings that will achieve this?

I do not want to embed the art in any files that aren't already embedded with art, and I don't want anything not already named "folder.jpg" to be renamed to that, which I'm assuming is what the third artwork storage option does. I tried "copy to the same folder as music file" and left the preset file name blank, and when I synced an album with a "cover.jpg", it gave gave me a tiny file called "cover.alb" in place of it. Is there possibly some preset name I can put in that field that will just keep the same file name as on my PC?
Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 09:02:59 PM by CrimsonCard