I have a problem though, all the text looks like this:
Every track is the same and it happens in full screen too.
Thanks for helping to test this and posting the bug, Mr. Trev. I realized that I forgot to mention that this TheaterMode relies on Virtual Tags instead of turn the artist / album / track names into ALL CAPS.
To set it up you will need to do the following:
1. Add Virtual Tags under MusicBee Preferences > Tags (1) > Define New Tags...
2. Then add the following tags. I used Virtual1, Virtual2, and Virtual3 for the all caps version of Artist, Title, and Album.
Virtual1 = $Upper(<Album Artist>)
Virtual2 = $Upper(<Title>)
Virtual3 = $Upper(<Album>)
It will look like this:
If you already have other virtual tags occupying Virtual1, Virtual2, or Virtual3, you can use another virtual tag, too, but you will need to edit the skin file. Replace all instances of "Virtual1" with the tag you made for Album Artist, Virtual2 for Title, and Virtual3 for Album.
Hope this works.