Author Topic: Move player buttons to right side?  (Read 914 times)

Jammet

• Hakuna Matata
I'm really new to the player, been using it for a few weeks. Up until now, I've always seen various skins for it that seem to move icons around, and other elements of the UI. But is there a way without switching away from my favourite skin, to move the play, stop, ff,rw, etc buttons to another part of the player bar? I don't mean the side bar player interface (which is very small).

Right now they're at the far left, and I'd like them, and the volume slider, to be on the far right of that bar.

PS: I've just browsed through 10 or so pages of skins for Musicbee and *a few* actually move the buttons around, but there usually isn't a dark theme version of those around. I'd be fine with something bare bones, really. But all the amazing looking ones, and really 99% of them all have the buttons on the "wrong" side. :/

Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 09:19:08 PM by Jammet

HirriAshana92

No, there isn't any way to move theses buttons simply. They are defined by the skinner when they designed the skin.
If the skin you like ends with .xml then you could load that into an editor and have a try at amending the code yourself.
If the skin ends in .xmlc then this is a compiled skin and you would need the source code files to be able to make any changes and they aren't usually given out by the skinner. Which you can understand after they have probably put many hours into creating the skin in the first place.
You could always put a message on the post for that skin asking if there is any way they could help out with a change. Some skinners do and some don't.
I hope this if of assistance.