Author Topic: Timestamp reversible?  (Read 486 times)

so_la_la

Sorry for asking a question again. I have updated a lot of files' tags and have forgotten that the time stamp would be updates (I usually have this unticked but hadn't at this point). Is there a possibility to revert the update of the timestamp?
I am aware that chances are slim and that I might have to use some external tool but I hope that there might be a possiblity.
Thanks in advance!
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

The Incredible Boom Boom

Do you have a backup?

You should get started making one, if not.

so_la_la

I have a file called MusicBeeLibrary.bak in the library folder but if this is a backup I suspect its too new because it was modified today and the changes were made last night.
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

so_la_la

It seems that I set up my back up options to only back up the settings. I guess this will not include the time stamps...

The Incredible Boom Boom

The music files themselves would need to be back up.