Author Topic: Changed skin. Musicbee won't load  (Read 1297 times)

BoatyMan

Was trying out the skins on MusicBee.
I have only looked at the standard skins that come with Musicbee.
I tried one (a dark theme, but can't remeber which one) and had the following error:

MusicBee v3.3.7367.38620D  (Win10.0), 1 Jun 2020 21:06:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=zcthTHeXybqcY.#=zxAj6P_QAlEcFqEfHfA==.#=z70O8Y2USOrfc()
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=zcthTHeXybqcY.#=zxAj6P_QAlEcFqEfHfA==.#=zsQF75G0=(Boolean #=zZWJFD3Y=)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=zcthTHeXybqcY.#=zxAj6P_QAlEcFqEfHfA==.#=zJf29PXWMhfQW()
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=zcthTHeXybqcY.#=zPIwMIzcQ3iJh(Rectangle #=zp1lEqdI=)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=zvFk7kl969e8L(#=z8ngFV4Y$SfaA #=zUs4t1ho=, Boolean #=z5MtiImC$02oFlQUeDA==)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=zUACZ98T2_CCo(#=z8ngFV4Y$SfaA #=zUs4t1ho=, Boolean #=z5MtiImC$02oFlQUeDA==)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u..ctor()
   at #=zADbnadLxl1TKH02_Qzso3yQ4IyJJ.Main(String[] args)

Hoping for some help here!
I have only just recently got it all set up and was loving it.

frankz

Delete or rename the skin.  When you open MB it won't be able to find it and revert to the default.

Steven

• Administrator
Once you get MB restarted can you send me a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings)
I would also need to know the name of the skin

BoatyMan

Problem solved, thank you.
I pretty much followed frankz advice and renamed the skin in appdata to the same one as in the .bak file.

Time to back everything up now!

For anyone else having the same kind of problem, the files in question can be found here:

C: > users > "your username" > AppData > Roaming > MusicBee