Author Topic: System.IndexOutOfRangeException when searching in Now Playing  (Read 649 times)

bench

I get the following exception when trying to use either of the search functionalities in the Now Playing tab. I tried removing/adding songs to see if any of my tracks are causing the issue. It seems unlikely that it's related to my library.

Code
MusicBee v3.3.7367.38620D  (Win10.0), 24 máj. 2020 13:01:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Az index a tömb határain kívülre mutatott.
   a következő helyen: #=z1zm4aXqWrfM9o3M4EPnptYQ=.#=zusNHxwWtzi00.#=zb0_5CeM=(String #=zqfM2HuE=, Boolean #=ziPlZfPlGjQLp, DataType #=zPK$wfHk=)
   a következő helyen: #=z1zm4aXqWrfM9o3M4EPnptYQ=.#=zb0_5CeM=(String #=zqfM2HuE=, Boolean #=ziPlZfPlGjQLp, DataType #=zPK$wfHk=)
   a következő helyen: #=zCCTDpatEvC8oabAfkm14Kjo1vQtxPMhjN$KkcIM=.#=zppVKUaQAQSThL2OQ4Q==(Object #=z4OVDJ6s=, #=zD69onnn5aX3XP$90E10hNTY= #=zHB5no$s=)
   a következő helyen: #=zqjM6XWj2fpISmEMzhoinP6o=.#=zaHKfYP$yTepK()
   a következő helyen: #=zqjM6XWj2fpISmEMzhoinP6o=.#=z5uRkcQwqBr4z9ZwfPA==(Object #=z4OVDJ6s=, #=zcJ4kuH3tSEqoNUmf_YOMwdZa3kZF #=zHB5no$s=)
   a következő helyen: #=zSuWf0Q08v7FGBho5Tv0T17Q=.#=z7vFhCKh5ejxFRrS3nQ==(Object #=z4OVDJ6s=, EventArgs #=zHB5no$s=)
   a következő helyen: System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
   a következő helyen: System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
   a következő helyen: System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   a következő helyen: System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   a következő helyen: System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   a következő helyen: System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   a következő helyen: System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   a következő helyen: System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
(Sorry about the hungarian exception text.)

Steven

• Administrator
could you send me a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings)
also did you mean "Playing Tracks" panel or did you really mean the "Now Playing" tab ?

bench

Ah sorry, it's the Playing tracks tab. I confused the two. Sending my settings over in a minute.

EDIT: I sent the settings file via PM. I may have sent it twice, sorry if I did.
Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 01:01:30 PM by bench

Steven

• Administrator
I can reproduce this using your settings. This should fix the issue:
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee application files

bench

Thank you! Checked it out and it is no longer producing the exception.