Author Topic: Cannot find lyrics  (Read 1631 times)

arjundas2901

Dear all,

I am quite new to musicbee so please help me out please. I have issues finding/displaying the lyrics for songs. I have tried everything from going to preferences>Tags(2)>auto-tagging>lyrics>update to manually updating lyrics in Right-click on song>edit>lyrics tab. Still I am not being able to view the lyrics for any of my songs in the now playing tab. And I cannot find the lyrics panel. I know the problem is quite basic but if anyone has any solution please let me know. Thank you.

sveakul

Still I am not being able to view the lyrics for any of my songs in the now playing tab. And I cannot find the lyrics panel.

If you just drop the Now Playing header menu, the choice to display a lyrics panel will appear in either Main Panel(left), Main Panel(right), or Right Sidebar.  I am assuming you have confirmed that lyrics actually are embedded in your songs or saved as text files and the corresponding choice has been made in Prefs/Tags(1)/Lyrics Storage, although that does not affect the actual appearance of the Lyrics panel if selected in Now Playing.

arjundas2901

I got it now. Actually in the Now Playing tab only the Artist's Biography was appearing in the left main panel. So I changed that in View/Arrange Panels/Left Main Panel. Thanks.