Author Topic: Access denied to local hard drive  (Read 1048 times)

so_la_la

Hi,
I usually rip to my local hard drive and then let MB take control over the business to put the files on my NAS via "move files to organised folder".
But for some time this method has been broken. MB claims it is denied access to my local hard drive and therefore cannot move the files. At the same time, however, MB can play these files. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I have Win 10 and v 3.3.7436 which I just updated but it has been like this before.
When I try to perform this operation as Admin it claims that the indicated path cannot be found.
Could someone please help me out?
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

so_la_la

I think I solved it for the time being by somehow giving more access rights to a multitude of users roughly following this example https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=22518.msg138194#msg138194 no. 11.
I have no idea what I did exactly. I just tinkered around with any write/read etc. rights. But it worked. 
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage