Author Topic: musicbee 3.3.7367  (Read 2937 times)

Dpmusicbee

hi everyone,

i'm having a hard time finding the latest update to 3.3.7367. is there one and what date was it released please?

Thanks

Dpmusicbee

phred

• Global Moderator
The latest version is -at least- 3.4.7422 3.3.7422. You can update to the latest version patch by using the link in my sig.

EDIT: Corrected version number.
Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 09:06:03 PM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I thought 3.4 was still alpha. I think the patch is 3.3, but the 7422 should be about right.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

phred

• Global Moderator
I thought 3.4 was still alpha. I think the patch is 3.3, but the 7422 should be about right.
Yes, you're quite correct. I just did a Help > About from the alpha that was open on my desktop. The current version is -at least- 3.3.7422. And always available form my sig or phychoadept's.

[Just another reason not to celebrate the first really nice, sunny, and warm day of Spring with a couple of beers out on the deck.]

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

Dpmusicbee

Thanks for that info but i'm still not sure on how to get the latest version. is there a link in musicbee somewhere didn't see one in the one i have thanks.

Dbee

sveakul

MB 3.3.7367 is on the Downloads page here: https://getmusicbee.com/downloads/

After you have that, and if it's NOT the "Windows Store" version, you can patch it to the almost daily updates by clicking on the link in the signature or "sig" section under one of the Moderator's posts;  phred's for example is here, which takes you to https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip:
Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 03:30:16 AM by sveakul

phred

• Global Moderator
is there a link in musicbee somewhere didn't see one in the one i have thanks.
As I stated in my first reply to you, and as sveakul showed you, the latest patch, and how to apply it, is available via my sig. There is no link in MB.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

Dpmusicbee

Again thanks for the info, i click on your user name but still don't see a sig. thanks again.

Dpmusicbee

ok i had to adjust my display i now see the sig thanks again. also a fyi if there is some way to add the sig below the user name so people with vision disabilities would be able to find it easier without adjusting there displays would be great.

have a great day

dbee

phred

• Global Moderator
fyi if there is some way to add the sig below the user name so people with vision disabilities would be able to find it easier without adjusting there displays would be great.
Glad you were able to find the link in my sig.

And while there is a way to add "personal text" under the user name, the info I provide in my sig is too much for the "personal text." In addition, it would be formatted in an easy to read manner.

My sig, and psychoadept's sig, always show a link to the latest patch. In addition, you can bookmark https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip which will download the latest patch without the need to find the sigs in our posts. All the patches are named the same (MusicBee33_Patched. zip) so don't think it hasn't changed.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

Dpmusicbee

Phred, Thanks for your input that is the link i was looking for in the last reply you provided.

Dpmusicbee

Hi,

ok here what i done to try to link the patch. i copy the link https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip into chrome and it works but when i try to bookmark it the link won't bookmark. is there any way to get this to bookmark without having to go to someone sig when a user would like to update the program. in past verisons you could do this.

Thanks

Dbee

phred

• Global Moderator
is there any way to get this to bookmark without having to go to someone sig when a user would like to update the program. in past verisons you could do this.
I suggest you post the issue to a Chrome user forum. I don't usually use Chrome, but I just tried and was able to bookmark the link to the patch and also able to drag it to my desktop. Sorry I can't be more help.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Dpmusicbee

psychoadept

Thank You that what i needed, have a great afternoon.

Dbee