Author Topic: Music Bee Sync  (Read 2370 times)

Tinidazone

I wish Music Bee had sync capabilities like Google Chrome browsers... Sync you plugins, setting,TAGS, and many many more
I wear shades 😎 cuz you're just too bright 🔆

The Incredible Boom Boom

Maintain settings among different computers? You can keep a portable install on a network drive in order to accomplish that.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Just be careful. If you run it from more than one computer at once the library can become corrupted.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

bjwuk2903

Hi there mediamonkey has a sync features and winamp app for android and apple it would be kind of  music bee having have those apps for both platform u will be be more popular thanks bw

hiccup

Welcome to the forum bjwuk2903
It's a pity you don't seem to have made any effort at all to find (plenty available) answers to this question on the forum.

sapr

Beware that anything having "sync to cloud" features needs server backend. That can cost hansomly, depending on amounts of user and content. Besides, the server backend needs people to manage too.

Unless Musicbee becomes ad supported or having premium tier that pays monthly fee, I can't see it happening, unless Stefan has that much time and money to burn.