Author Topic: System.Threading.ThreadStateException: Thread is running or terminated; .....  (Read 1130 times)

redbird7700

Hello,

I opened MusicBee v 3.3.7310 P for the day and received the following Error:

System.Threading.ThreadStateException: Thread is running or terminated; it cannot restart.
   at System.Threading.Thread.StartInternal(IPrincipal principal, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Threading.Thread.Start(StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Threading.Thread.Start()
   at #=zZoDx7g4mfYz1FzTTQ0dRRMA=.#=zXj7wA0juaMFt(List`1 #=zFicYxMgdLwX3, Boolean #=zp_z2NRSqkWKD, Boolean #=zK4bopd9wPvbBG0ZCaA==, #=zaL1Zo5B11Y_Vv9_HNd37Gww= #=zLwmTD8M=, MethodInvoker #=zGawL2d49Jag0)
   at #=zdRddAG2q7x5I$VaZLhRt54nbElrv.#=zPmoVEox9h0_41i3wyg==.#=zzS6mgcWKQ3N4dsgSPh69GzQ=(#=zaL1Zo5B11Y_Vv9_HNd37Gww= #=zLwmTD8M=)
   at #=zdRddAG2q7x5I$VaZLhRt54nbElrv.#=zPmoVEox9h0_41i3wyg==.#=z58_Y2Vi5uO3S(IList`1 #=zekChE4M=, TagCode #=z$V3YeMw=)
   at #=zdRddAG2q7x5I$VaZLhRt54nbElrv.#=z58_Y2Vi5uO3S(IList`1 #=zekChE4M=, TagCode #=z$V3YeMw=, Boolean #=z7rHJNPiJ_8ed)
   at #=zdRddAG2q7x5I$VaZLhRt54nbElrv.#=z_bCtGhg=(ApplicationCommand #=zWfl$KZ0=, Object #=z9HdBsKc=, #=zfEGsQxL_er27nByaRjLKQZg= #=zekChE4M=)
   at #=zpF23B$r3siZ2C7dWzjXQ85FymCVm.#=zo2LrymA=.#=zDBl3p$o=(ApplicationCommand #=zWfl$KZ0=, Object #=z9HdBsKc=, IList`1 #=zekChE4M=)
   at #=zqwC44R6XRCSaGzIVVMmYK4c=.OnClick(EventArgs #=zS9VYR_E=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

This is for today.

For other days in the past 3-4 v of MusicBee, there are issues with using MusicBee for Podcast Management.  
Several issues in this area.

One main issue started with playing two podcast episodes from different podcast titles at once.  
MusicBee would either play the two @ once or lockup and crash and need to be re-started.

Also issues with pausing podcast episode and never being able to return to the correct spot where I stopped it
and this included the podcast setting being marked to remember playback position.  

It seems the last 3-4 updates have not addressed the issue of no control of the playing meter.
It will not respond in a way to get back to where the podcast was stopped.
I have to either start the podcast all over or  forget about it.

There are other issues too, see screenshots in reference to many of the issues I am dealing with on a daily basis, all concerning
Podcast downloading & playing. See screenshots for issues.

Thanks so very much!

Steven

• Administrator
You best use another application or at least update to the latest version on the downloads page which should help with the blocking connections issue
Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 01:06:40 AM by Steven