Author Topic: Tab Improvement  (Read 3664 times)

dcsleeks

Hi.

I think it would be nice if you could see the name of the album in the tabs. For example if you double click on an album now, all MB says in the tab is music library, I would like it to say the specific album you're in.

Sarge

you mean the Music Library Tab turns into a Album tab ?  or you want another Tab to show the Album?

I don't get exactly what you mean? If you double clicked the album, don't you know what album you clicked?

dcsleeks

I mean that if you're in the main library and you double click on an album the tab would change from saying "music library" to saying the name of the album that you are in currently.

dcsleeks

Right now if you click on a playlist it will say the name of the playlist in the tab, if you click on inbox it will say inbox in that tab. I just want the same for albums, that if you double click on an album it will say the name of that album in the tab.

Sarge

Tabs are generally set for your main categories, not your individual items.
What about all those albums with real long names,,you'd have some awful big tabs.

dcsleeks

That's true but, couldn't the tabs be kept at their normal size and if the names of the album names are long there could be scrolling text. It could be optional.

dcsleeks

At the very least could scrolling text be implemented so that the names of playlists with long names can be seen better.

Nixander

would be great to be able to edit the tab names (maybe with <track> and <artist> string