Author Topic: Artwork View in Main Panel  (Read 3851 times)

soundmill

Hello Steven

When you are in Artwork view (from a library, playlist or search result) the music continues from album to album
but the Artwork view does not follow, e.g. the last album played remains in Artwork view.

Is it possible to let the Artwork view follow the album that currently plays?

Hope I make sense.

kr
Robert
Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 10:00:38 AM by soundmill

Sarge

above the artwork you need to click on the "Playing track" or "selected Track" you can click and choose 1 or other

soundmill

hi Sarge

Thanks for the feedback, but I'm talking about the Main Panel. When you press next or previous track and that track is on a different album, the view in the Main Panel does not follow.

Having said the above, it seems that I haven't figured out yet, when MB just loops within a selected album or when it goes to the next or previous album when pressing next or previous track??

kr
Robert
Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:59:09 AM by soundmill

ma_t14

I get it. It's the setting in the now playing list "highlight playing track and follow it in the main panel" but it doesn't seem to work in artwork view. Don't know if that was intended, not included or simply a bug ::)
Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 10:20:44 AM by ma_t14

Steven

• Administrator
not included but i will add it for the next update

soundmill

Thanks for your feedback ma_t14.

Steven, thanks as always!!

kr
Robert

Steven

• Administrator
this should also follow the playing track in the artwork view when enabled in the now playing preferences
http://www.mediafire.com/?geea5i6bh297oek

soundmill

Thanks Steven for your ultra-fast support.

I think it is partially doing what I want, I have to think about this some more....

kr
Robert

Steven

• Administrator
im not sure what additional functionality you are wanting, but in the version just posted to the weekly updates i made some display improvements do it doesnt flicker so much, and when viewing the now playing list in the main panel in artwork view, it now automatically follows (no need to have the "follow in main panel" ticked - this makes it consistent with the other views

soundmill

Hi Steven

I'm not sure myself :), that's why I have to give it some more thought...

kr
Robert