Author Topic: FLUENT. A clean and functional Theater Mode designed to match Windows 10.  (Read 24703 times)

OnlineAppearance

Very awesome stuff! But I'm having a slight issue. It is not fitted into my screen properly, some of the buttons are partly outside the screen even if I double-click to enter fullscreen. It is only better when I go to theater panel dock and I change the startup mode to fullscreen.

phred

• Global Moderator
Are you running a screen resolution greater than 100%?
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

OnlineAppearance

Thankyou for the speedy reply. Do you mean in musicbee, my pc or the plugin? If you mean my computer then no, but if the other two I'm not sure. I don't face the same problem with any other theater plugin though.

phred

• Global Moderator
Screen resolution is set at the PC and all applications then conform to it.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

OnlineAppearance

I do not think that is the issue because my resolution is set at the best setting as of now. I was thinking that I would be able to fix it by editing something in the xml file.

phred

• Global Moderator
I do not think that is the issue because my resolution is set at the best setting as of now.
The "best" setting is not necessarily the correct setting. If you're using 125% than EVERYthing is increased by 25%. Therefore it's possible something that appears to be cut off at 125% could be shown properly at 100%. But if you don't want to tell us what your screen resolution is, and if you don't want to try it at 100% if it currently isn't, then you're on your own. I'm trying to help and you don't want my help. Good luck.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

OnlineAppearance

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding, how do you suggest I solve the problem?

-also sorry for the late reply, my pc had some issues

phred

• Global Moderator
I'm sorry for any misunderstanding, how do you suggest I solve the problem?
I'm not saying it -is- the problem. I'm saying it -could- be the problem if your screen scaling is not at 100%. If it's not at 100% make it so and then try MB again to see if it has fixed the issue.
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-set-custom-display-scaling-setting-windows-10

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

hiccup

I am guessing it is a restriction/issue with the fluent theater mode itself.
It was probably designed and tested on higher resolutions than what you are using it on.
But since the creator of it hasn't been active for a couple of years since publishing it, you could try and send her a P.M. to see if she is willing and able to take a look at it.

mmakes

Very awesome stuff! But I'm having a slight issue. It is not fitted into my screen properly, some of the buttons are partly outside the screen even if I double-click to enter fullscreen. It is only better when I go to theater panel dock and I change the startup mode to fullscreen.

Thanks for your compliments!  :)

As far as I could remember, the bug should be fixed within MusicBee by @steven a while ago.

With that said, I had made a few variations for lower or higher resolution displays in response to a few bug reports back then. You can find them on my GitHub at: https://github.com/Madelena/Metrology-for-Musicbee

https://github.com/Madelena/Metrology-for-Musicbee/blob/master/Metrology%20-%20Fluent%20(4K%20Fullscreen).xml

https://github.com/Madelena/Metrology-for-Musicbee/blob/master/Metrology%20-%20Fluent%20(Lo%20Res).xml

Tempre

How do I make the background image just a blur of the album art instead of an image pulled from the internet?

OnlineAppearance

I don't know if you can do that without messing with the code but If your not connected to the internet, it basically puts a blurred version of the album art instead of a photo from the internet.