I had used the Xbox style and older Metro style for Theater Mode in the past, but they had slowly become outdated because of their lower resolutions and broken fonts. Since I had been working on a series of customizations to revive the revered Metro design system on various other apps, I figured I should try to redo these since the MB skinning language is relatively easy and quite flexible.Download the latest release here:https://mmak.es/MetrologyZuneMBInstallation Instructions:https://mmak.es/MetrologyforMBGuide
This is one of the 2 TMs I've made, and it is based on the UI on Zune and Windows Phone. It is meant to be used for Compact Mode on Musicbee
, though you can use it on Now Playing view or Theater Mode view if you want, since I coded them to be quite responsive.1-to-1 Detailed and Accurate Re-Creation of the Zune/WP7 Music UI
- Faded artist photos as backgrounds just like the real thing.
- Love, Shuffle, and Repeat buttons all work like it should.
- Iconography based on the latest icon fonts supplied on Windows 10.Playing Queue, Lyrics, Bios all supported
- Authentic typography for the Now Playing Queue
- Navigate between the 3 pages using the top tabs (known as 'pivots')
- There's even a clock at the top right
Welcome back to the social.
Feel free to redistribute and the only thing I ask is to give proper credits back to me. That would help my livelihood since design is my job.