Author Topic: Taskbar Icon Refreshing when changing between application tabs/views  (Read 2036 times)

zkhcohen

Please see the GIF below:

This issue has persisted across many versions of MB. I'm currently running the latest 3.4 build.

It's odd that it only happens when switching to the Now Playing tab, and not the reverse. The bug will also occur when switching from your Music Library to the Radio tab in the sidebar, but only the first time you navigate there (once per MB session).

Steven

• Administrator
I cant reproduce it but i expect it is something to do with custom views you might be using. If you can send me a zip of all your custom view files and musicbee settings file i could have a look

zkhcohen

I cant reproduce it but i expect it is something to do with custom views you might be using. If you can send me a zip of all your custom view files and musicbee settings file i could have a look

PMed.

Thanks!

Steven

• Administrator
you didnt send a valid link - you probably replaced an existing file so you need to explicitly use the Copy Link menu command

zkhcohen

you didnt send a valid link - you probably replaced an existing file so you need to explicitly use the Copy Link menu command

100% correct. I re-sent it.

Steven

• Administrator
Thanks for sending the files. However I still cant reproduce the issue, although I do see a flickering of the taskbar icon but i know what that is and dont think i will change that

zkhcohen

Thanks for sending the files. However I still cant reproduce the issue, although I do see a flickering of the taskbar icon but i know what that is and dont think i will change that

No problem! I'll see if I can isolate the issue and rebuild my MB settings to accommodate.