Author Topic: The following files no longer exist at their expected location  (Read 2075 times)

Alexander09138

This happens most of the time since updating to the last version. It happens when I import music to the library. Except, it's a false positive.

If I click no to removing them, and restart the program, everything is perfectly fine. The files are there and they were reorganized as they

should be.

Steven

• Administrator
can you post a screenshot of your Preferences/ Library panel
and secondly, describe how you import the files eg. monitored folder, manual drag/drop etc

Alexander09138

I've been doing a manual drag/drop into the library window, always have. Then it sweeps and organizes the files properly on my D drive.  It stopped doing it for the following week after I posted it, but it just started up again.

But like I said, if I restart the program everything is as it should be, so it seems the error here is the error itself.

https://imgur.com/a/vpS2rxK

Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 02:37:12 PM by Alexander09138

Steven

• Administrator

Alexander09138

https://imgur.com/a/29H5nSm

Sure, I can't tell if the image is embedded properly, because it shows a blank icon for me, so I'll post the link as well

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
If the link doesn't end in a file extension, like .jpg or .png, it's not actually a link to the image, it's s link to a page on the image site. That's why it doesn't display.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Steven

• Administrator
I dont see why you have autosweep enabled but in any case I dont think it would matter.
As to the issue, I am afraid I see no reason for it to occur.