Author Topic: Broken high dpi  (Read 3877 times)

diego

I'm trying to add high dpi support for my skin but it seems to be broken.

When using png files (150 and 200) the wrong icons are used on both default and highlight. The only ones that are correct are the previous and next icons:

When using svg files the icons are the right ones but not scaling correct and cropped:

Steven

• Administrator
can you send me a zip of the skin creator folder for that skin?

diego

Steven

• Administrator
Thanks. I see the same issue. It will probably take some time to figure it out, so I suggest for now you dont include the higher dpi images

diego

No problem, I should also mention the other images are fine. It's just the ones from skin.xml that have this problem.

Steven

• Administrator
Luckily it appears to be an issue with the skin creator rather than with MB itself.
So replace SkinCreator.exe from this zip file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9lawezbun0xac76/SkinCreator.zip/file
I tested it with the png variations.

diego

Looking nice now but there are two more small issues: progress bar doesn't use the 150 and 200 images and the love icon on main panel doesn't scale well:

Steven

• Administrator
It looks like I intentionally excluded the progress bar in the skin creator and when i put it back in it shows, but the progress bar button doesnt work well.
I might have another look at it but unfortunately I dont think I will be able to solve it with the time I have free.

I should be able to sort out the love icon

diego

No problem. What is the issue with the progress bar button? Is it showing with square corners instead of rounded? Because if it's that it's easily fixed by adding a extra pixel (top and bottom) of the image of the button and progress bar. I have the images ready if that's the issue.

Steven

• Administrator
This should fix the last.fm icon issue:
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee application files

diego