Author Topic: Syncing Issue, wants to copy entire library everytime  (Read 1425 times)

ausername222

Whenever I try to sync my music library to my phone Musicbee will sync the entire library instead of just adding or removing files I've added or removed/altered.

Musicbee will also select the storage path to the phone instead of the sd card everytime I plug my phone into my computer and redirecting it to the correct storage path doesn't fix the sync problem.

Finally, Musicbee has considered my phone to be a new device three times, looking at the devices in preferences there are two versions of "Galaxy A8 (2018)" and now Musicbee is labelling it as "SM-A530W".

I didn't have these syncing problems a few months ago, Musicbee would always remember the storage path and would only add songs not already on the device or change songs with updated tags etc.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, welcome to the forum!

Try updating to the latest patch, Steven has been trying to address some problems similar to what you describe.

You might also consider trying the WiFi sync app. See the portable devices section.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

ausername222