Author Topic: Need help setting up my first library  (Read 3184 times)

Nisko

OK, that's great - but what are the libraries with names?

https://i.imgur.com/QG4t5WJ.jpg

I uploaded two images but it looks like this URL will only show one.  I created a Playlist called Bob's Radio Station and dragged all the files whose Genre is High58 to the High58 playlist.  Then I clicked on that Playlist and the view changed by placing thumbnails where all my tunes were located (the center panel (which was blue)).  How do I get a listing of the playlist tunes in that blue center panel again?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Look up Main Panel Views on the wiki, and maybe Playlists too. It's just a different view and you can change it as needed, either from the main panel or in the playlist's settings.

In fact, I strongly suggest just spending some time with the wiki to familiarize yourself with how MusicBee works. For instance, almost every panel has a menu at the top left corner where you can change options related to that panel. There are some holes, but most of the basic functions and settings are explained on the wiki.
Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 04:41:05 AM by psychoadept
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Nisko

Well, thanks a lot for the help - really appreciate it.  Now I've got to play around with Musicbee and learn the ins and outs.  Happy New Year!!!