Author Topic: fixed colouring for mini-player's spectrum visualiser  (Read 1222 times)

hiccup

Often I find the colours of the spectrum visualisation in the mini player (wide layout) a bit ugly and mismatching the skin in use.

It's a bit difficult to understand how it's rendered exactly, but I am guessing it is affected by both: PlayerMini.Background fg, PlayerMini.Spectrum fg, and additionally there is some auto-colouring in play, dependent on both the panel background and the album cover colour that is playing.
(correct me if I'm wrong?)

Surely it is a matter of taste, but I would like to have more control over it, so I have two different suggestions:

- If it's just me, please add a skin element that can disable auto-colouring of the spectrum visualiser in the mini player.
- If there are perhaps other users that also don't like it that much, add a 'disable auto-colouring' option to the customize panel settings?

Steven

• Administrator

hiccup

Thanks, (I also believe) this looks much better, and it will allow for much more predictable results when skinning.

hiccup

Another request for putting the icing on the cake: some elements could do with a little more contrast:

(with 5-star ratings the stars could get misinterpreted as not rated)

And the same for the Album and Tracks panel:

Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 05:12:00 PM by hiccup