Author Topic: new mps file down load dissappeared aft about 2 hours  (Read 537 times)

relder

New to the forum.  I used an online utube to mp3 converter to make an audio MP3 file.  I down loaded it to be managed by Musicbee.  It appeared in the "recently added" as I would suspect.  I changed the name and drug the file to my favorites.  It worked fine for a few hours, than started returning "source file not found" when I keyed on it.
What happened?
Thanks...bob

sveakul

When you say "drug the file to my favorites", what folder location do you mean exactly (in Windows, MusicBee, etc)--did you actually add it to your MB Library?  Did you rename the file using MusicBee's edit tools, or using Windows?  Can you find the file on your PC doing a search in File Explorer/Windows Explorer?  In MusicBee, do Tools/Advanced/Rescan All Files--does it turn up afterwards?

Please also indicate what version of MusicBee you are using (Help/About).

relder

Everything was done in  Musicbee.  I did not find the files using windows explorer.  Version # is 2.5.5804.  When I did the scan, the 3 files I have missing came as missing.  I drug the files from the recently down load window to the favorites window, all in Music Bee.

AT this point, I am going to re convert from utube to Mp3 the files I have a concern in and try to keep better track of where thy go.

Perhaps the musicBee folkssuch as your self, can recommend a convert tool from utue to MP3?
Thanks....bob

Steven

• Administrator
you are running an ancient version of MB. You should update to the latest version from the downloads page