Author Topic: Dark W10 - High DPI Supported  (Read 27786 times)

diego

The fonts are optional. It's there because i made this skin using these fonts and tried to align the icons according to it, Roboto Condensed size 11 on header bar and bottom panel specifically. Segoe UI 11 looks just a bit misaligned, size 9 is fine. Roboto Slab is for the for the lyrics on theater view.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Should have mentioned sooner, the purple version is my regular skin now. I love it!
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
They're gone. I removed the content with the links from your post, too
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

Music G

I just installed this skin and now I can't open musicbee anymore..

I have the windows store version

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Where did you put the skin? The Windows store version is notoriously difficult to work with, you might try a portable install instead.
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

diego

He probably installed from the menu.

I'm guessing that it was one of the green or purple versions, since they depend on the grey skin and the grey was not installed first. I don't have the windows store version so i don't know where the files go once they are installed from the menu.

You have to delete the skin file now, i don't know any other solution. I'll put a warning on the original post about this. Later i convert everything to xmlc.
Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 07:36:25 PM by diego

diego

Update v1.4

Updated more icons
Fixed misaligned notification icon
Updated green and purple versions to xmlc (you can install them individually now)

Music G

He probably installed from the menu.

I'm guessing that it was one of the green or purple versions, since they depend on the grey skin and the grey was not installed first. I don't have the windows store version so i don't know where the files go once they are installed from the menu.

You have to delete the skin file now, i don't know any other solution. I'll put a warning on the original post about this. Later i convert everything to xmlc.

Yeah I think it was the purple version, there was no skins apart from the pre installed ones inside the windows apps skins folder so I ended up just resetting music bee. Luckily I had my settings saved from a couple of weeks ago so It wasn't a catastrophe.

diego

Update v1.5

reworked colors
improved bottom panel icons (they look more sharp now)
added blue color version (desktop icon also included)
added icons for musicbee 3.4
added segoe ui (default font) versions for all colors (tab icons and bottom panel time alignments are slightly different)
changed playing icon

RealPetChicken

it looks nice, the only thing i see is the icons are blurry, maybe because i have a high dpi screen?

diego

it looks nice, the only thing i see is the icons are blurry, maybe because i have a high dpi screen?

Yeah, this skin is not compatible with high dpi. I intend to add support later though.

diego

Update v1.6

fixed banned and stop buttons
updated icons
added support for high dpi displays:

diego

Update v1.7

fixed colors on tag editor panel, column browser + other small fixes
improved desktop icons

diego

Update v1.8

fixed stop button showing on title bar of maximized window