Author Topic: Music screen: display tracks of each highlighted album  (Read 805 times)

JayUSA

On the music screen, as I highlight one album cover after another using the left/right keys, is there way to have the full track listing of each highlighted album appear?  I'd like to have the track listings appear as I cycle through the albums from the keyboard, and not have to click on each album cover to see the track listings.

I'm thinking the track listings could automatically appear in the bottom panel (along with the track progress, if something's playing) or alternatively, in the right panel (which I'm not currently using on the album cover screen).

See link to visual explanation.  Thanks,

Jay

https://imgur.com/zwldov4
Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 02:57:13 AM by JayUSA

phred

• Global Moderator
Have you tried Albums and Tracks view?
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

JayUSA

Hi Phred,

The Albums and Tracks view does something similar to what I'm looking for:  that lists the tracks of every album cover that is currently visible.  In my case, where I've purchased many "singles", not the whole album, that results in a lot of white space.

I'd much prefer a more efficient (and more attractive?) solution whereby I can see all those lovely album covers in a dense bank of rows, and see the track listings for only the album that it is currently highlighted.

Perhaps I'm asking for too much -- but I do like to ask! :)

Jay

phred

• Global Moderator
As far as I can recall, what you're asking for doesn't exist. If it's really important to you, you can post it to the Wishlist section for possible consideration.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here