Author Topic: Issue with Album Complete? functioning  (Read 1234 times)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
It looks like all my multi-disc albums that are complete and have all track and disc numbers still return N when they should return Y on Album Complete. Not 100% sure, but the most likely culprit seems to be that all tracks are numbered consecutively, like 1-32 instead of 1-16 and 1-16 (but discs are still numbered, too).

Tangentially related, changes that affect Album Complete don't seem to apply properly until you restart MusicBee.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Steven

• Administrator
Are you setting the track count tag to the number of tracks on each disc or to the number of tracks in the album? At the moment MB expects the former.

I agree the Album Complete doesnt reset itself so i will look to fix that

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Are you setting the track count tag to the number of tracks on each disc or to the number of tracks in the album? At the moment MB expects the former.

The track count tag uses one number for the whole album. Two 16-tracks discs = tracks 1-32. (I could work around this by ignoring Album Complete? and just looking for Album Track Count = Track Count. But since Album Complete exists, I thought I could save a step.)
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

Steven

• Administrator
for the next v3.3 update i have made a change to handle both track counts per disc and now also track counts per album

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Awesome, thanks!
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)