Author Topic: Better space utilization and looks.  (Read 1285 times)

enrivac

Hello \o/
Is there a possibility of implementing an option to change the cover position on the "Album and Tracks" view and especially on the "Playing Tracks" sidebar?

Here some examples:

Original:

Modified:

Original:

Modified:

I do really think it looks better and is more practical for use, you don't need to drag the mouse over a large space occupied by the cover, especially on the main panel the space in general get better utilization. And the "Playing Tracks" sidebar looks so cool mirroring the "Thumbnail Browser", if it wold be possible to align the text on the right then it wold be even better.  

Thanks for the attention.
Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 06:35:01 PM by enrivac

hiccup

Apart from me being more comfortable with having artwork on the left of album and track details. (which might be a left-to-right vs. right-to-left language thingy)
How would this make 'better use of space'?

enrivac

Maybe i didn't express myself correctly (sorry, english isn't my first language).
I was referring to a better utilization of the interface because in my opinion heaving to drag the cursor over the space occupied by the art every time you whant to select a new track from another category of the "Thumbnail Browser" is not necessary and a bit cumbersome especially on laptops touchpads.

But basically is a visual thing   ::)

thanks for replying \o/
Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 03:53:42 AM by enrivac

The Incredible Boom Boom

Maybe i didn't express myself correctly (sorry, english isn't my first language).
I was referring to a better utilization of the interface because in my opinion heaving to drag the cursor over the space occupied by the art every time you whant to select a new track from another category of the "Thumbnail Browser" is not necessary and a bit cumbersome especially on laptops touchpads

This is definitely a comfort request, but I also think it's one of those small easy, visual things that would really enhance the structure of the design.

enrivac