Author Topic: Dropdown lists in Playlist Mixer criteria window are not working(ver.3.3.7165 P)  (Read 1155 times)

Cigla

Just as it is stated in the subject: There are no dropdown lists when clicked on field for song property, as well as for the property value field in the Playlist Mixer criteria window. This is not the case for the criteria field, it works as it should. MusicBee version 3.3.7165 P

Steven

• Administrator
I am afraid I dont know what you mean - I have no idea what the property value field is and what other fields there are in additon to the criteria field that you might be referring to. Can you post a screenshot?

Cigla

Sorry for confusion. Here is a screenshot to illustrate. Dropdowns in red are not working, green is OK.
https://we.tl/t-CdNBYhDrNj

Steven

• Administrator
i am not able to reproduce any issues. You are saying you select "Genre" as the criteria field and when you select "contains" that the drop-down list on the right hand side does not display any genres ie. just an empty list?

Cigla

Not exactly. There is no dropdown menu shown when I click on the criteria field (left hand side field - here:genre) nor when I click on the right-hand field. Only way to cycle through the choices is to click the field, and then use keyboard arrows. Meanwhile, the field in the middle is behaving OK. I have tried this on two different computers, from the same portable installation (I always just extract all the files in the folder of the previous version, I guess it is the proper way of upgrading the portable MB - it worked every time before for me). I'll try with the fresh portable MB, and report the results.

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
Not exactly. There is no dropdown menu shown when I click on the criteria field (left hand side field - here:genre) nor when I click on the right-hand field. Only way to cycle through the choices is to click the field, and then use keyboard arrows. Meanwhile, the field in the middle is behaving OK. I have tried this on two different computers, from the same portable installation (I always just extract all the files in the folder of the previous version, I guess it is the proper way of upgrading the portable MB - it worked every time before for me). I'll try with the fresh portable MB, and report the results.

This all looks correct - so, for example:

If "Artist" is picked from Selection Box 1, and "Starts with" from  Selection Box 2, then Selection Box 3 is BLANK with no dropdown!
BUT if you enter some text, for, shall we say an "m" then you will see an alphabetical list of artists in a Dropdown in Selection Box 3 , all starting with "M"

Hope that's clear and I'm sure its what you are referring to?
This is normal, as a dropdown selection of Artist with no initial letter(s) could be huge and as such cumbersome..

if you pick "Genre" and "Has no value" then there is nothing where you would expect Selection Box 3 to be...

Regards: Freddy
Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 03:18:09 PM by Freddy Barker