also these 2 other programs are part of the holy triumvirate of best ever screenshot programs for Windows
1) greenshot (it is simpler than sharex, without the cloud upload and with an amazing editor)
2) ScreenShot Captor.. amazing program, lots of capabilities
I have a question about Imgur... for the life of me I can't figure out how to create new Albums. I feel really stupid.. I know I've done it before (years ago when I last used imgur) because I can move files to those Albums but I cannot figure out how to create a new Album.
On the off chance that they actually nixed this feature (sounds stupid so I think the fault is more that I don't understand their interface), what is a good image uploading/sharing site with nice UI that can/is:
2) big enough that it isn't going to disappear
3) holds photos for a fairly long time before deleting
4) Album support
5) Ability to have images laid out with a caption and successively down the page the way ImgUr lets you would be nice as well but not as important as the features above.
6) tagging - also nice but not essential.
7) drag and drop on page to add photos
i know this is somewhat old thread, but regarding screensot apps, i do not know why Snagit (by Techsmith) is not mentioned?
possibly the first and the best of screenshot apps. and which i have for over ten years. albeit, i stubbornly would not move past v9.2 becuase they went all MS and each enhanced ver, i regarded as more buggy and problematic than the previous
that said, because of some sort of new Win10 or other bug, i have recently looked for other alts, and came up with Greenshot mentioned here, Ashampoo, PicPick, Win Snap & Fire Shot ... i have installed Greenshot, but am still using Snagit out of sheer habit, bug and all.