Author Topic: Wow, just wow and thanks!  (Read 1878 times)

fredphoesh

Hello peeps,
I used to use MusicBee some years ago, but had stopped using a desktop player, now I am doing it more again and got annoyed with VLC's lousy interface... so I did a search for "best music player for windows 10" and tried out a whole bunch... so here is what I said about that review -

The experience of using MusicBee is by far the best. I have just tried them all, I was always using VLC as it is so fast and flexible, but the interface is very poor on VLC and so I went looking... Of all these, Music Bee has the most tactile, info rich music listening interface. By default you see all your album artists to the left and huge cover art and track list to the right. Click on an artist and you see the albums by that artist, double click on one of those and playback of that album begins. Then at the top of the player if you click on Now Playing, you get a TREAT! Album Art, Fan Art, Biography, Lyrics (add on) all there for you to see and enjoy instantly. I LOVE THAT!!! There is a lot more to this programme, but for the simple act of "Listening-To-Music" nothing else comes close to give you a rich listening experience. Kodi does a great job but it is a much slower to open, clunky to get to your music as it is a "does everything" media centre. Dopamine is very good but the fact it shows artists instead of album artists is a no go for me.. way too much clutter! For playing my Flac files, MusicBee is the bee's knees.

So thank you devs, great job.

Mark.