Author Topic: Add Next and Previous buttons to Last.fm images  (Read 3740 times)

Rotem K.

Sarge

that might not be a bad idea..or even like the artwork shows..Now playing track  or Selected track.
that way it wouldn't have to be in the now playing ?

antiPOP

Well, not bad, but I have another idea. An option to choose one picture and make it default. Useful when there is more than artist with one name, like here http://www.last.fm/music/Fragile . I'm listening to the first band on the list and I want to pick their photo as default.

Sarge

antipop, i found a good way to grab artists pictures is to run the visualizer > Artists Picures..  and then work your way to the folder

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\MusicBee\Artwork\ArtistCache (different path if not using XP)

and then copy the artist file to a folder. change the extension of  .Dat to  .jpg and you can then resize them and use for artist pics.. you get some good ones that way.

VX

+ 1 for the Rotem's idea and the AntiPOP's feature request.

Sarge, thank you for the useful tip.   :D Post it to the How-To's section so that users could find it easier.

Rotem K.

I see now that even Last.fm has no division in pictures for artists with similer names.

So why not have the buttons to flip the image gallery provided by Last.fm, and have a right-click-menu option for "Make as default for this artist".
That way we can solve the more-then-one-artist-with-the-same-name problem, and let us view the image gallery quicky and within MusicBee.