Author Topic: Library Scan problems - V3.3  (Read 3514 times)

sttrebo

7/3/2019 12:21:08 PM - 10.0.17134.0 - 3.3.7122.40402 P - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at #=zBuWMsvlmnvJiOMmHFWtrZ4s=.#=z82ozo8w=.#=z0dS0FJGSNOzm1GX7KG7QwretX288(#=zS_RA7R6Y5YJ8iqn_E7Rrg8E= #=zpprPU2E=, #=zA4vsQEejCaKWfQ38hNvZbRvPqBo8a_vrM4E7Hj0=[] #=zCQLISN913QFGwBo7hj4uhek=, String[] #=zr92q_p0=)
   at #=zBuWMsvlmnvJiOMmHFWtrZ4s=.#=z82ozo8w=.#=zx7ZONqY=()

7/3/2019 12:21:10 PM - Unable to scan folder 'E:\00-Mine\Music\'
Access is denied. [E:\00-Mine\Music\Styx\2017 - The Mission\]
yup, that's me...

Steven

• Administrator
As i said it will still log an error for the folder(s) skipped. Are you saying its still not importing all files?

sttrebo

that's what's wierd, it still imports those file that it says it has problems with.  could it be that it is actually the next folder down that it has problems with but it is just reporting the last one completed?  wouldn't think so but i thought i'd ask anyway.

When MB does the import, what sequence does it recurse thru the files/folder?  alphabetical, creation date, ?

i think this may be an issue with corrupted folders or structure on my USB drive.  this weekend, I can reformat the drive and re-copy all the music back over to it.
yup, that's me...

Steven

• Administrator
actually i see you are not using the patch version - the version should be 3.7123.36088

sttrebo

odd, i thought i installed that last patch.  sorry about that.  now it says v3.3.7123.

when I can, I'll try and see if this patch fixes my problem.  might be a day or so before i can jump back at it though, sorry.
yup, that's me...

sttrebo

I ended up re-initializing my drive and copying the files from my backup.  I don't have any errors at this point.  Sorry, I won't be able to help you debug this any farther though.  But I appreciate all your help on this.

Steve
yup, that's me...