Author Topic: MusicBee panels configuration - available elements preview broken  (Read 1961 times)

JMuller

When mousing over the (!) icon to watch a preview of one of the elements, if the preview is too large for the screen, it won't display. Or rather, it will display for a split second and disappear. Here's a video showing it in action :
Video

Steven

• Administrator
I cant reproduce this. Are you sure you are not moving the mouse as that will trigger the popup to close

hiccup

I can replicate it if I first drag the configuration panel to the bottom of my screen.

JMuller

Fixed for me as well. Thank you !

If you still want to reproduce it, move the configuration window as close to the taskbar as possible. Then mouse over the lowest most option.

Sofocl

Similar error in "display fields" if the tooltip goes beyond the "bottom panel".

Sorry for my bad English.

Steven

• Administrator
Similar error in "display fields" if the tooltip goes beyond the "bottom panel".
i can sort of reproduce this if i dont keep the mouse still but i dont think i will be able to solve this issue

Sofocl

i can sort of reproduce this if i dont keep the mouse still but i dont think i will be able to solve this issue
Ok, maybe in the future.
If need I'll create a separate topic to the problem is not lost.
Sorry for my bad English.