Author Topic: Fusion (fullscreen & embedded)  (Read 13193 times)

elThirtie

When I installed MusicBee, I tried almost all the skins and theater modes that were available and none of them fulfilled my needs, so I decided to make my 'own'. In November 2017, I finished Fusion, a hybrid theme that included the list view from redwing's Cover+List View, icons from Rdio Style and a simple soundgraph. The theme works fine for screens in 1280x720p and 1366x768p resolution, but I'm not sure if it can properly scale up for 1080p, 2K or 4K monitors. Unfortunately, I can't modify the theme for higher resolution monitors, because mine supports at maximum 720p.

Skin Download Page
Screenshot
Direct Download Link
Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 05:35:45 PM by elThirtie

ImFilippo

Hi, i really like your "Fusion" skin  :D
However, is there a method to remove the visualizer at the base? I also don’t like it because it overlaps the playback bar...
Thanks in advance!

elThirtie

Is there a method to remove the visualizer at the base? I also don’t like it because it overlaps the playback bar...

Open Fusion.xml file and search for <!-- Spectrum Visualiser -->.
To remove the visualizer, delete that line and the next one starting with <element type.
To make it smaller, replace the <element type part with this

Code
<element type="SpectrumVisualiser" xAnchor="Panel.0" x="0" yAnchor="Panel.Bottom" y="-25" widthDock="x:Panel.100" width="0" height="25" fg="50,255,255,255" bdr="10,255,255,255"></element>
Hope that helps.