Author Topic: Sync To Android w/ Transcoding, Temp Files Not Cleaned Up Until Quit  (Read 1298 times)

rthrorn

I'm basically reporting the same issue as discussed here, which was said to be fixed in 3.1, but seems to remain.

As I sync files to my Android phone, the temp directory is getting increasingly filled up with .mp3 files (including those that *have* finished copying to the device), eventually filling up my system drive completely. They aren't cleaned up until I fully quit MusicBee.

I do have the "embed artwork in the music file" option selected.

MusicBee 3.2.6902.

phred

• Global Moderator
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

rthrorn

Thanks for the reply - and whoops, sorry I didn't notice it until now!  I guess the forum didn't automatically subscribe me to my own post  :-\

For the moment, I managed to get everything copied over the slow way (i.e. stopping the sync, quitting & restarting MusicBee every so often so the old files would be cleaned up).  As I've no more pending bulk transfers this has become somewhat of a non-issue for me personally...but next time I have to do a full resync (i.e. on a new phone), I'll try the new version & report back if the issue remains :)

Thanks again tho!