Author Topic: (Version 3.1) Spotify Integration Plugin  (Read 103022 times)

zkhcohen

There is an issue with the last update for me, it functions significantly better than before but now there is a problem that occurs when switching playlists, whenever I click on a playlist and then switch to another, the album cover gets stuck on the screen until I refresh or click on a track's name, it also increases the playlist load times by 2-3 seconds for me (could be related to using an external hard disk).

Hmm. Unfortunately I've had this issue off and on. I need to reach out to Steven to diagnose exactly what's happening here, as I believe all of the refreshes are being handled on the GUI thread.

eriqjaffe

I just came across this, and it's great - I like being able to add tracks and albums to the Spotify library, but would it be possible to just add the current track to my "Liked Songs", or at least to a playlist?

naiops

Just added this plugin and now i am getting and error and unable to open musicbee:

MusicBee v3.4.7764.37422D  (Win10.0), 13 May 2021 16:46:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at #=z1v6HwQ___W9fot3mUPBSD6cwyKsC.#=zmUw7SxaierzU(#=z66JHsCuXzfaD #=zp0zifZ0=, Boolean #=zV7qbRycJF38UEFkjaw==)
   at #=z1v6HwQ___W9fot3mUPBSD6cwyKsC..ctor()
   at #=zSl3nx0ysuCOud6pBLQbkG83fN5Ji.Main(String[] args)

Any ideas? i tried removing the files i added in the plugins dir, restarting pc, running as an admin but its still occurring

zkhcohen

Just added this plugin and now i am getting and error and unable to open musicbee:

MusicBee v3.4.7764.37422D  (Win10.0), 13 May 2021 16:46:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at #=z1v6HwQ___W9fot3mUPBSD6cwyKsC.#=zmUw7SxaierzU(#=z66JHsCuXzfaD #=zp0zifZ0=, Boolean #=zV7qbRycJF38UEFkjaw==)
   at #=z1v6HwQ___W9fot3mUPBSD6cwyKsC..ctor()
   at #=zSl3nx0ysuCOud6pBLQbkG83fN5Ji.Main(String[] args)

Any ideas? i tried removing the files i added in the plugins dir, restarting pc, running as an admin but its still occurring

This one will have to go in the bug forum for Steven to look at, as the functions are obfuscated.

vaninou

Hi,
I just installed musicbee and the spotify integration plugin, and I am running into an undefined reference error when trying to interact with the player. In the preferences menu, Plugins section, I can't configure the plugin either. It is correctly enabled though.
The player version is the 3.4.7805.

Code
MusicBee v3.4.7805.33439D  (Win10.0), 23 mai 2021 20:05:

System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
   à MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.<ReceiveNotification>d__21.MoveNext()
--- Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l'emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l'exception a été levée ---
   à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(Object state)
   à System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   à System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   à System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   à System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Natur Brilian

• Translator EN-ID
why is this? because I use the windows store version here. The problem is in the screenshot

Pack27

I wanted to thank you for making this plugin! It saved me so much time, I wish I could donate $$ if it's possible! Have a great day.

Citfield

Good day
I am trying to use the plugin with the latest Musicbee. However, when i click on the configure button, nothing happens.

derausgewanderte

I installed, ensured permissions of the plugin folder are set to allow.
Plugin is in the settings, configure button does not respond (maybe nothing to configure). When I play a song, this is what I get and MB crashes.
any idea what I'm doing wrong?
cheers

MusicBee v3.4.7805.33439D  (Win10.0), 12 Jun 2021 10:34:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.<ReceiveNotification>d__21.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(Object state)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

draykid

I get an error when I try to install the plugin

One or more required types cannot be loaded. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information

I am not sure if I am installing the plugin correctly as the instructions are not very clear. The zip file contains Plugins folder and Source Files folder but I only move what's inside the Plugins folder to my Musicbee folder?

jkingsbury

I have exactly this issue, as the instructions aren't clear......

I get an error when I try to install the plugin

One or more required types cannot be loaded. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information

I am not sure if I am installing the plugin correctly as the instructions are not very clear. The zip file contains Plugins folder and Source Files folder but I only move what's inside the Plugins folder to my Musicbee folder?

jkingsbury

And this....I extracted the files from the download Plugins folder to the MusicBee Plugins folder - however there are still alot of files left in the download plugins folder. What do you do with these?

Good day
I am trying to use the plugin with the latest Musicbee. However, when i click on the configure button, nothing happens.

trevor.snider

Greetings. First time posting. First LOVE MusicBee. Won't bore anyone with my setup. Trying to use the Spotify plugin (3.1) and keep having the same issue. "Configure" button does nothing. After trying a few times, however, I get the below error. Anyone have a fix or can point me in the right direction? MUCH appreciated!

v3.4.8033.18564D  (Win10.0), 6 Mar 2022 16:58:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.<ReceiveNotification>d__21.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(Object state)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

hiccup

Welcome to the forum trevor.snider
Not saying this will solve it, but as a start you could update MB to the most current version of 3.4, or better yet to 3.5.
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/