Author Topic: (Version 2.0.2) Spotify Integration Plugin  (Read 3275 times)

zkhcohen

There's another bug with a timer overflow....

I'm extremely busy irl so it might take a while to update.

giancarlo_bar

Thanks zkhcohen for your work, it's a good plugin I hope for updates soon, unfortunately many times I read "No Track Found!" or maybe it's me that I don't understand how it integrates with my library, thanks again Giancarlo.

zkhcohen

Thanks zkhcohen for your work, it's a good plugin I hope for updates soon, unfortunately many times I read "No Track Found!" or maybe it's me that I don't understand how it integrates with my library, thanks again Giancarlo.

If it says "No Track Found!" then either Spotify doesn't have the song in their database, or the song is named incorrectly in your library.

giancarlo_bar

Thanks zkhcohen for the answer, I checked on Spotify there is the song, I also tried with the TAG title album online to update these but they seem correct, it happens on some tracks, very strange, thanks Regards Giancarlo.

Bluebatt109

Hey, zhkcohen,

First of all, thanks for making a plugin to integrate Spotify into Musicbee. It all looks very good, but I am having problems with getting it to work properly. I have the Musicbee Windows Store version, and when I add the plugin, via your zipfile, I am unable to get it to configure, or do much. Is there something I am missing? What would you suggest. Wish you all the best.
-Bluebatt

zkhcohen

Hey, zhkcohen,

First of all, thanks for making a plugin to integrate Spotify into Musicbee. It all looks very good, but I am having problems with getting it to work properly. I have the Musicbee Windows Store version, and when I add the plugin, via your zipfile, I am unable to get it to configure, or do much. Is there something I am missing? What would you suggest. Wish you all the best.
-Bluebatt

Sorry, I have no idea how the Window Store version differs, and I don't plan on supporting it since its release cycle is very slow.

I would highly recommend switching to the primary build if possible.

HamidZaeri

Hi
I can't start this plugin!
I have installed the plugin and it is shown in preferences -> plugins, but don't know how to use it?

frankz