Author Topic: Last Played - Something Changed  (Read 1117 times)

frankz

It used to be that if you blanked out "Last Played" it would show "Unknown."  Sometime fairly recently, that behavior changed, and now a blank "Last Played" displays "1/1/0001 12:00AM."

Is there a way to avoid this? When I blank out "Last Played" (i.e. tell MB it was never played), I'd much rather have it show "Unknown" than have it show a non-existent date.  Basically have it be as if MB had never played it.

I've tried making it blank and making it "Unknown," but the result is always 1/1/0001 12:00 AM" unless I've actually never played it.  How do I get it back to that "Never Played" state?
Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 06:39:02 AM by frankz

Steven

• Administrator

frankz

Sorry if it was unclear.

I've got a Advanced Tagging Tools preset that makes "Last Played" empty and sets "Play Count" to 0.  Running this preset has always resulted in resetting "Last Played" so it displays "Unknown."  Recently, running this preset on a file has started resulting in this being displayed:

This shows up everywhere in the program where Last Played is displayed.  The first file with an instance of his happening is from February 24 if that helps. I'm on 3.3.7003.  I haven't updated the plugin in a long time so nothing has changed on that end.
Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 12:34:24 PM by frankz

Steven

• Administrator
There was a change i did for boroda74 and i can see how it probably would cause this.
This should fix the issue for new file updates via the tag tools plugin but wont correct existing ones

https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip