Author Topic: Synchronisation Tag editor - Editing pane  (Read 754 times)

Bizy

Version:  3.3.6962
Operating system: Windows 10 (yet not installed within Windows 10 apps)

Hello,

I have the 'Editing pane' opened in main window (when you right click a song and choose 'Edit') - basically for working with album art.
At the same time, I have 'Tag editor' opened in the right panel - basically for editing prefered tags.

Now:  when I edit tags in the Editing pane, the changes are immediately transfered to the Tag Editor (you see them appearing after saving).

Not the other way round:  changes made with the Tag Editor are NOT immediately transfered to the Editing pane.  (To see the changes, you need to select another song, and then reselect the song you were working on. So, when I don't do that, when I save album art in the Editing pane, all changes I made (and saved!!) before in the Tag editor are lost...)

I don't know if it's clear... I hope so...
And I don't know if this is 'doable' request... (to have this synchronised)

There are other 'inconsistensies', but I find it hard to nail them... (like having blank tags in the Tag Editor after saving changes... but they áre saved, coz when I reselect the song, they appear...  but then again, this doesn't happen always, and I don't find a way to replicate it consistenly...  Yet, these 2 issues make tagging kind of time consuming, as I need to check and double check... well, less now, coz I maybe understand more or less what the problem is...)

Anyway.
Thanks for possibly looking into this.

Greetz,
b.
Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 06:54:31 PM by Bizy
Full installer Version 3_4_7805
Portable Editon 3_4_7805 P