Author Topic: Noob questions. Play Counts visible and bulk adjustment  (Read 2311 times)

DaveQ

I am a new convert to MB. Having discovered about 5 days ago. So far loving it. Skins, half-stars. But... I would like to see my play counts next to the ratings (if possible).

And is there a way to do bulk play count adjustments. Now for this I downloaded a plug-i (Additional Tagging and Reporting). I followed the instructions on a previous post about this, however in the post it says Edit>Preferences>Tags(1)Custom Tags
But when I go to Edit, there is no Preferences there's a Tags (1) but nothing that allows bulk play adjustments. I did find this post and comment
"Find "TOY: Set Tag" preset of Advanced Search & Replace feature. Select tracks and type a number to custom text box, with target tag set to play count".
I have installed Additional Tagging and Reporting, but can't find TOY anywhere.

Any help for this noob appreciated.

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P

And is there a way to do bulk play count adjustments. Now for this I downloaded a plug-i (Additional Tagging and Reporting). I followed the instructions on a previous post about this, however in the post it says Edit>Preferences>Tags(1)Custom Tags
But when I go to Edit, there is no Preferences there's a Tags (1) but nothing that allows bulk play adjustments. I did find this post and comment
"Find "TOY: Set Tag" preset of Advanced Search & Replace feature. Select tracks and type a number to custom text box, with target tag set to play count".
I have installed Additional Tagging and Reporting, but can't find TOY anywhere.

Any help for this noob appreciated.

TRY WITH INSTRUCTIONS FROM HERE
STEP 1
https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=25173.0

STEP 2
https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=26704.msg150632#msg150632

DaveQ

Hi Freddy,

Thanks for the pointers. I go to edit>Preferences>Tags(1) all I see is tag storage custom tags artwork storage lyrics storage. I checked to see if the Plug in I added is enabled and it is as it has disable showing and uninstall.

Sorry for being a pain.

DaveQ

As a yellow man in Springfield says...."Doh!"

Thank you so much