I'm getting some "Files not matched in MusicBee. Playcount not changed" errors when I try sync them from within the Android app recently.
- MusicBee version 3.3.7165
- MusicBee Wifi Sync version 0.9
- Android 10 on a Pixel 3
- Poweramp version 3 Build 841
I've tried deleting the Android app and re-synching to no avail. How can I further investigate what's causing the issue? Thanks!
I got the error warnings, but the files are there ok - have not checked the actual playcounts.
- MusicBee version 3.3.7149P (older)
- MusicBee Wifi Sync version 0.9 (same)
- Android 8.0.0 on Moto Z2 Play (older)
- PowerAmp 3 Version 3 build 853 (newer)
But if I just sync my playlists I get no error.
Playlists are found and play in PowerAmp fine, too.