What I'm getting at is that you're telling it to erase that embedded art on transfer by doing that.
Ah, understood. Thanks for the clarification. I also have lyrics embedded in the mp3 files and even though I don't select the option to embed them during the transfer to my device they still keep inside the mp3 file. I thought album covers would have the same behaviour. Apart from that misunderstanding, syncing works great. I've two suggestions:
- Add a shortcut to launch the syncing without opening the app via Tasker, for example.
- After syncing is finished, we should return to the main window by pressing "back" button on the phone instead of the "sync more" button.
- If I stop the syncing, the persistent notification gets stuck and I can only get rid of it when forcing its close.
- I love that the MusicBee computer program shows you the syncing percentage but, could you add the estimated remaining time? Or the songs that are being copied to the device.
- Touching the syncing notification should open the app.