One-way Wifi sync is now available for Android 5+ devices
The app is available for beta testing athttps://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.getmusicbee.musicbeewifisync
You need MusicBee v3.3.7014+https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=27074.msg155944#new
- In the MusicBee Device preferences panel, tick the "enable Wifi transfer with Android devices"
- make sure you allow MusicBee when windows firewall prompts
- on your Android device, run the Wifi sync app
- select whether you want to sync to your Internal memory or to an external SD Card (if available)
- then click "Locate Server"
- MusicBee must be running for this to work and windows firewall permission granted
- you only need to do this once
- only connections from your private network are supported
- the app error log can be viewed from the action bar/ Error Log menu item
I am doing some research into Wifi synching with android devices and also want to investigate the possibility of 2-way synching with some of the popular android players. Not promising anything but what I want to know is for the people interested in this, which android player do you use?