Author Topic: File box need to be expandable  (Read 4883 times)

Carbon6

The filebox in organize really needs to be expandable if there is room.

http://i.min.us/ilyMpg.PNG

VX

You are right, but it seems that the issue concerns not only the file box in the organizing tool, but also a few other places.
IMHO some kind of auto-adjustment option is needed for the windows to show the full paths/file names if there is a room on the screen.

Blinghound

+1. I agree strongly with this, it is also the same in the file converter, volume analyzer and file organiser (may be the same in other windows). Being able to resize the window is a must for big music libraries!

Thank you :)

Maleko12

+1 On this! It should also be able to contract (to a point) and still be usable.

jlarrym

+1 with this ability "It should also be able to contract (to a point) and still be usable."

Steven

• Administrator
the file-organiser already is resizable and also the filename column within the file organiser is already expandable.
Their is a minimum size on the file-organiser which i admit could be reduced.
I know some of the other windows arent resizable which i will eventually look at but could someone confirm the above

Carbon6

I suspect you misunderstand, if you look at the picture, there is a ton of space at the bottom, the box with the list of files (marked) needs to expand to fill that space, so it shows more than 4 files.

Maleko12

^Exactly Carbon6.

I can also confirm that volume analyzer and file converter cannot be expanded/contracted.

Steven

• Administrator