Author Topic: Can MusicBee play next track even if its added after start of the song before?  (Read 1602 times)

birrebarre

What i mean is, i add 5 songs to a playlist, i click play and then i want to switch order of the track on 5 place to 2 to be played after the current song it just jumps to the moved track that was originally added as the 2 track

Steven

• Administrator

birrebarre

hey, ok i understand and see the first thing u say, i cant find that other one where is that?

birrebarre

sveakul

You don't have to right-click anything, just drop the arrow to the right (I checked it in red) of the right sidebar's header bar and select it.  You can also drop the "Now Playing" header menu and find it among the choices there.

redwing

That menu doesn't seem to show up in every case. What's always working is right click on any track in playing tracks panel, then top menu toggles to upcoming tracks and playing tracks.

birrebarre

right click/ Queue Next
or toggle the panel to "Upcoming Tracks" and drag/drop

I kinda feel stupid now that i did not understand you the first time, but now i do, and thank you, its so easier now to play music for people without having to dubbelclick on a track in my playlist because i want the program to update the playlist, but now that i read more what you said i understand now to right click on the newly added track to make sure it gets played next :)