Author Topic: Ratings Node in Navigator Panel  (Read 8972 times)

Steven

• Administrator
in the track browser just click on the heading and it will toggle the sorting
for the library explorer or main panel, when you right click/Sort By there is a command to Sort Ascending or Sort Descending

carloscs

in the track browser just click on the heading and it will toggle the sorting
Yeah, I know that, and did just that to see what looked better :)

But IMHO, when I choose to filter by Rating the stars should appear in descending order by default.

VX

But IMHO, when I choose to filter by Rating the stars should appear in descending order by default.

+1

The stars are sorted in descending order by default when you choose Rating in the Track Browser at the top of the Main Panel.
Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 10:00:08 AM by VX

TurboMad

I can't get the order ascending or descending to change even after I select one of the other, am I missing something?

Win7 x64

VX

I can't get the order ascending or descending to change even after I select one of the other, am I missing something?
Win7 x64

I can confirm this bug. I've checked other sorting options and the order change seems to be broken for Rating only (Win 7 64 bit).

OrB

i post here because the topic is quite close :
MB 1.2.4065
It impossible to me to remove all stars from rated tracks
using the edit panel (docked or foating). It remains a half star.

Steven

• Administrator
i've fixed the rating sorting issue for the next update and made some allowance in the tag editor panel to click no rating

TurboMad

this includes the fix:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6oex1q9h5cweuqu

Thanks Steven, now working as it should. I am able to select sorting by ascending or descending etc