Author Topic: Synching question  (Read 1317 times)

Rockerdude

I have 275GB (32,096 songs) on my discontinued Media Go program. I like the program & haven't bothered to upgrade because my Sony Walkman is compatible.

QUESTION: The one thing that I find that when I want to add/delete an album/track on my Samsung Tablet it takes close to 6 hours to go through the motions to read my files on my 128GB memory card each time whereas my Samsung phone w/ a 128GB memory card just takes a few minutes. Does anyone have any recommendations? Should I switch to another music program like musicbee. Would it make transfers faster or will I open another can of worms? Cheers!

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
Should I switch to another music program like musicbee. Would it make transfers faster or will I open another can of worms? Cheers!

MB is awesome and will happily copy music files and playlists over to an Andriod device from a Windows PC.

phred

• Global Moderator
I'm not clear if you're currently using MB or not. If you're not, and the real question is 'will MB transfer files faster' then I suggest that you try it for yourself. I don't think anyone can answer that question for you because it's likely no one has the exact same set up as you do. There are simply too many variables to be able to give a definitive answer.

One thought is that the two cards might be of different specs resulting in different speeds.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here