Author Topic: Winamp AlbumList  (Read 3013 times)

sleiN13

http://albumlist.sourceforge.net/

This plugin is without equal (I know) musicBee comes very close thou :)

Shows your music library as a set of albums, includes controls for next, prev (random) album.

thebops

Hi there :)

Probably stupid question, but how can i install this if i don't or don't want to have Winamp :D

Tnx in advance! :)

Steven

• Administrator
it wouldnt work with MB - i think this is just a suggestion to implement the same functionality

sleiN13

Yes sorry, I misunderstood the plugin/winamp topic :)

Steven

• Administrator
just going off the info on the website you posted i cant see what it is offering that MB does not already have. Was there a specific thing you had in mind?

sleiN13

(1) The hotkeys atleast :) so that you can jump to the next (random) album.

(2) The Artwork view of MB looks pretty similar but instead of playing the album when clicking on it MB shows you the content. The play button that appears when you hover your mouse over the album art has the needed functionality but it's hard to click it on my tablet :).

(3) When you come at the end of the album AlbumList will load the next (random) album for continues listening pleasure

(4) When you click a album to play only the tracks of that album gets loaded into the playlist (now playing)

It are little subtle things that are different, the only thing I really mis are the hotkeys, now I have to alt+tab to MB and select a new album when MB shuffles it self back to a album it played yesterday already.